Are you! charged with booking the golf trip to Ireland or Scotland in 2014? Then I have a few tips for you then..
|4th Hole at Old Head|
- Southwest grade A Golf Links courses: Ballybunion GC, Doonbeg GC, Dooks GC, Lahinch GC, Old Head Golf Links, Tralee GC & Waterville Golf Links
- A sample of southwest grade A parkland golf courses: Cork Golf Club, Adare Golf Club (at the Manor House) & Killeen at Killarney Golf & Fishing Club.
- Dublin Golf links: (Baltray, European Club, The Island, Portmarnock G.C , Portmarnock Links & Royal Dublin)
- North & West Golf Links: both courses at Ballyliffin, Carne, Donegal, Enniscrone, Narin & Portnoo, Northwest, Portsalon, both courses at Rossapenna, Rosses Point. (Please note; that there is a lot of travelling to get from place to place around the West and North West of Ireland)
- Northern Ireland Golf Links: Ardglass, both courses at Royal County Down, both courses at Royal Portrush, Castlerock & Port Stewart.
- If you like a sample cross over of a couple of the Irish golf tour segments, I suggest to try to mix up the South West & Dublin and or the North West and the Northern courses. But be advised, keep travelling from place to place down to the minimum. There is nothing worse than trying to fit too much into a 4 day, 5 day or a 7 day Irish Golf Tour.
|18th Green at Trump International Golf Links, Ireland|